REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN for NEW Students 2017-2018
- Registration Special-Valid until May 3, 2017- contact the office 847-658-9311
- Tuition Assistance-At St. John’s we Strive to Provide Economic and Other Assistance to Economically Disadvantaged Families-contact the office 847-658-9311
For more information on student registration:
Please contact the school office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-658-9311 if you have questions.
Tuition & Fees
Please contact the school office via email at email@example.com or call 847-658-9311 if you have questions. At Please ask about our Enrollment Specials- Valid until May 3, 2017. St. John’s offers Tuition Assistance programs.
Admissions to St. John’s Lutheran School is subject to the following requirements and procedures:
- Preschool – The child must be three (3), four (4) years of age on or before September 1.
- Kindergarten – the child must be five (5) years of age on or before September 1.
- First Grade – the child must be six (6) years of age on or before September 1.
- Request for enrollment must be accompanied with a copy of the current grade report or a recommendation from current teacher.
- Placement Test. A placement test may be required at the discretion of the Principal. This test will be administered by a St. John’s faculty member. A fee will be assessed to the parent and is payable prior to test administration.
- All new students will be accepted to the St. John’s roster conditionally. Upon receipt of the student’s school records and a scheduled parent meeting, the term ‘conditional’ will be removed after a three-month period. St. John’s has the option to terminate enrollment if the child exhibits severe learning and/or behavioral problems that were not evident at the time of enrollment.